2018年7月5日木曜日

My favorite TOYOTA Caldina

Three years have passed since my TOYOTA Caldina AZT241W came to me. Now is the time for replacing the brake fluid.
Experienced operation is replacing 4 pieces of motor mount. The motor and trans-axle weight was not supported enough because of rubber distortion. Now no other  inconvenience is observed in my Caldina except a bit excessive motor lubricant consumption after 150,000 km use in total.
As the serpentine belt is prepared already, it will be replaced when the alternator overhaul is performed, replacing blush module and bearing lubrication.
The rate of the wear on the starter brush checked last time anticipates that will last more 50,000 km use, though the magnet switch was not disassembled at that time.
The rear axle designing, double wishbone construction with adjustable rear rod is my favorite performance on this vehicle.
Though I look for an alternative for this Caldina with 2,700 mm wheel base length, it is difficult to find the target.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿