2017年12月23日土曜日

Pegasus Acro on the way

The fuselage and stabilizers, vertical and horizontal were completed for newly building YOSHIOKA Pegasus Acro.
As mentioned before, the designing of main wing is modified to be available for both original aileron style and Flying-Wing, the parts, 4 investing ultra thin radial ball bearing 15-21-4, #7602 and two pieces of 15-13-400 carbon tube.
Considerable expenses make me satisfied.
So, my idea for Flying-Wing in ordinary stunt model is going to be tried on Pegasus Acro. Mixing procedure on the transmitter might be complicated but interesting. The fixed horizontal stabilizer without elevator should be newly fabricated in addition.
I hope I'll enjoy several attempts on the newly constructed model airplane, because this is my own world not to be invaded.
The motor to be introduced would be OS 46 LA with YS fuel pressurized regulating system and the servos would be E-Max 9258 metal geared digital.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿