2017年12月19日火曜日

A new Idea!

Considering about Flying-Tail construction in Yoshioka Pegasus Acro led me an inspiration the trial on Flying-Main Wing. Recent carbon pipe central connective main wing construction might show me the possibility of FMW idea!
Looping and rolling are done only by the main wing instead of elevator and aileron, interesting! don't you think?
Also sophisticated Radio might it possible set up Flying-Wing program!
Eliminating moving part, ailerons on both side the main wing themselves move and change the angle of attack independently, the fixed horizontal stabilizer loses elevator leading to the elevator servo elimination.
As I'm keeping 50 years old trainer airplane Ikuta Flying Tiger low wing model but fuselage and stabilizers only, the main wing for this would be newly constructed inviting upper idea immediately, motor would be 32 or 25.
An abstract of designing is already rosen up in my mind, I will start immediately to draw the mechanical construction now.
If the result of this trial attempt were favorable, the idea would be introduced in F3A competition models in future.
I wanna see what'll happen ASAP!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿