2017年12月4日月曜日

Detuned OS 40 LA


I have realized the truth that OS 40 LA motor lacks a Schnierle main port but only side ports aside, how come! ? Instead of 46 LA motor's 3 Schnierle ports?
I understand that the lower graded motor should not have some similar performance and potential with that of higher graded ones from the manufacture's standing poiint of view.
According to the manufacturer's strategy, important and indispensable machining prosess must have been eliminated intentionally.
But, I hear a deep shout by 40 LA motor, " I have much more potential if I'm machined the same as elder brother motors, probably you can do that!?".
So, I determined to do that, with contrary to the maker's speculation, the same procedure had been done on OS 25 LA motor previously and it's performance came to the same revel or more as OS 25 top models.
The original case designing has convex shape for Schnierle main port and the thickness for a main port is enough to be engraved inside.
In order to establish the port on a cylinder wall and engraving gas way inside of the case, keen and fine technologh might be required if it might be done by an outsider manually.
Breakthrough chilidish strategy is one of my exciting pleasure!
The result would be prooved in some model airplane competition scenry.
Reporting about this interesting affair later.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿