2017年12月25日月曜日

Confusion

TOYOTA Caldina AZT241W has covered 150,000 km and she makes me feel some problems in motor and trans axle mounting rubber insulators. Bounce shock stress is conveyed relatively directly. The advantage of this condition is surer steering feel because the heavy masses of the motor and the trans axle is connected directly on the nose portion. I can discern the noise of valve hitting movement while driving meaning the loose of the insulating effect.
The time is come to be replaced as the periodical replacement parts on the motor mounting insulators.
Then what will happen if the necessary maintenance is not performed?
Direct stimulation would be transferred onto the strut upper mount and rubber part would be torn off leading to the dangerous result.
Remember that all the wheels are replaced into new ones costing 100,000 yen the other day, huge expenses. I should use newly replaced tires more two years covering more 50,000 km to meet with the value for the expense.

On the other hand, my son is going to sell his VW Golf GTI model without any problem because he bought HONDA Step Wagon for his convenience to carry around his motor bicycle while long trips.
As an another choice for me, I might use Golf instead of Caldina as a matter of fact.
Now, I'm at a loss how to chose the way standing on the cross roads.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿