2017年12月28日木曜日

DOLMY repaired

Swiss made DOLMY Stopwatch has completed safe and successful so much!
It's far from ugly work but like professional one.
Because I have no experience on this kind of work, I wanted to send it to the professional person in Kanto area, he refused to do that if the movement is included being afraid of fracture in transits.
Such kind of accidental destruction might happen while transports especially on the precision devices, have I once on a German Synchro Comper mechanical shutter from Tokyo.
This is why I determined to do the work by myself without disassembling the chronometer.
I must appreciate from the bottom of mind  Mr. N**ai in Sagamihara city, but for his help to share me a precious parts, a shield glass for DOLMY, the work could not be accomplished at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿