2017年12月27日水曜日

Escape habit


Swiss made stop watch DOLMY is on the way to be repaired in few days, because found I the replacement parts in Yahoo Auction while Net Surfing, Wind Shield Glass. The seller had huge amount of replacement parts and his advice to me was so warm and kind, also without any intention to earn more money as a merchant. Probably he must be an experienced craftsman with robust craftsmanship philosophy judging from his description of the items, also the prices he shows are not unreasonable rather than contributing in the field.
Some precious descriptions are scattered in his explanatory texts that cannot be written if he has not enough experiences and does not establish his precise technology and contributing phylosopy.

By the way, the Stopwatch is not mine but is committed to be repaired by the retired professor in the Agricultural division a few year ago.
From the beginning I thought it impossible to find out because of so specific and rare item, so it has been throwing away for long time before seeking the parts so consistently, but made a effort, did I a bit. Physical property innately I have, escaping habit might be a reason, I don't deny.
Consequently, I could come across with the seller in the Web Site the day before yesterday, as I have received an information to send me a precious part, it would arrive me at hand tomorrow. Probably, the professor must have forgotten the fact to have given me the item or he might regard me as an unreliable person?
I would like to be recognized by him the truth that there exist a strange person wearing persistent commitment in the world.
Any way I hope he would receive the repaired Stopwatch with surprise, pleasure and smile tomorrow, because he is the very person for not only me but for all his graduates of the University to be loved with the deepest admiration.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿