2019年2月18日月曜日

Victory while suffering

I spent today from early in the morning till evening on the countermeasure for legal inspection of VW Air-cooled Beetle 1302 11AD. Three time attempts on the line inspection were done as a matter of fact.
The first attempt found out two errors, too much Hydrocarbon, over 1250 ppm and brake light on both side no activation.
As for too much HC, I just remembered to have adjusted the combustion timing too much forward at BTDC, immediately re-adjusted it at the standard sparking position with the timing light carried together with today, then the problem was solved safe.
No putting on the brake light on both sides is very seldom to happen, so doubted I the brake pressure switch must be the criminal.
Checking the filament of the light bulb, I found out the filament was alive.
Residual reason for no circuitry is pressure switch, so I thought at the beginning, as a trial attempt, I just moved the connecting terminal by finger, the circuitry was recovered and the brake lump function could be attained again. Very trifle affair for a professional required one day for an outsider, layman.
Matrix time, 3 times in total required patience for all day long, taught me what the perfect preparation was.
Anyway, I have obtained some sense of accomplishment, I would like to give myself a glass of Beer this evening.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿