2019年2月20日水曜日

Muscle work is waiting for me

It's warmer today after a rainfall, the waited muscle work would be performed on a dried surface around noon, replacement of alternator blush and supporting bearing lubrication.
Lower wheel house removal and serpentine belt loosening are the indispensable steps to remove the alternator in TOYOTA Caldina AZT-241W model. The blush module is prepared and a canned splay grease with special thin nozzle. Just I'm waiting for clear up climate at all.
As for VW Air-cooled Beetle 1302  11AD model, I found out the discrepancy on thrust angle, probably the angle must be plus direction within 5 minutes. I know the reason of that, replacement of front lower hinge bush on both sides is the criminal, I had not set the camber angle so precisely at that time.
Front camber setting at minus 15 minutes is the first step in the condition of Toe-in zero value after that rear axle reconstruction will follow. It must require some keen concentration taking time all day long. This kind of hobby job is the only obligation to be done for myself. It's better to spend time for this than devoting to sleep.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿