2019年2月23日土曜日

Muscle work for 3 days





I'm falling in muscle work these 3 days and I've some difficulty to change clothes because of muscle pain, arm, shoulder and back.
The blush replacing procedure on TOYOT Caldina AZT-241W was performed the day before yesterday with much suffer, as the serpentine belt tensioner was replaced at the same time, too long hinge movement center bolt required lateral engine mount removal including crank pulley pulling out work. It took me one day and a half to complete the work. The first experience takes long time always.

Because I felt bad handling reaction in my Beetle, front right side camber pull phenomena, checked I front axle constructions on my way back home from Hyogo Transport Branch in Kobe.
Right side positive camber and the left side had too much negative inclination.
As we know, camber setting and toe direction correction should be done at the same time, they have inter active relations each other, in addition, vehicle must be moved front and rear side on every scaling and adjustment, this trifle step is indispensable in order to release the tread surface stress, keen concentration and patience are necessary, they are very complicated and boring at all.
To tell the truth, I had neglected to fix front camber precisely, there is nothing as reliable as measure, just watching without precision device.
Consequently, I payed  the attachment today, all day long.

By the way, I made camber gauge by myself, a primitive mechanical scaling device based on Pendulum principle with 1719.75 mm radius reading the inclining value 2 minutes/1 mm. Although it is childish, it has far better accuracy than the ordinary bubble position reading type. 
On the other hand, horizontal scaling is a modified level scale with LASER pointer. The accuracy is above some professional wheel alignment tester.
As front axle adjustment is over today, I have to proceed "Thrust angle setting" tomorrow, though European Safety Standard prescribes, the angle should not exceed plus minus 10 minutes, I have strong will to make it zero degree. Minus thrust angle is apparent by the wheel surface line of sight measurement method, let's see what will happen.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿