2019年2月25日月曜日

The importance of the least Thrust Angle

All of the opinions stated by Mr. T. Mizuno is observed in YouTube by myself about the new models produced by domestic and foreign automobile companies except Nissan company. In his judgment, he often says the steering uncertainty at center position, then I wonder if has had checked the Thrust angle prior to the actual test drive? Or he must feel the phenomena well considering the other important factors?
Probably he can do that, because he was the chief researching and developing division for Nissan GTR. Very difficult as is, his capability make it possible at all.
I didn't know the drive feeling of  "Zero Thrust" vehicle until I drive it actually and often the sensation diminishes in my memory.
Once the steering action mainly while straight run might be experienced at "Zero Thrust", I come not to drive any vehicle that has thrust angle. Most of the driver might not know about these fact and truth or might be obliged to be gotten accustomed to the current status as I am so.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿