2019年2月20日水曜日

A day passed like a jet arrow

My dental treatment started around noon taking time for 30 minutes, I was completely exhausted after that losing intention to work on my vehicle in the morning. I have lost energy to proceed my job, it must be caused because of age.
Infected left lower second molar was treated by means of pulp tissue removal under a local anesthetizing condition. Initial injection needle insertion caused some pain, but I could feel the sharp needle position passing through the Periostin under anesthetized condition, just it's nothing but terror! A young dentist said to himself, "Cortical bone is too hard to break through." Also, the noise and vibration grinding Dentine tissue including secondary one amplified threatening feeling. Still now some dull pain remains at that portion.

On the other hand, scaling thrust angle on VW Air-cooled Beetle 1302 11AD model was performed, as I expected 7mm/4800 diameter plus angle was observed and 11mm/7200 diameter rear Toe-in value.
The datum show that rear swing arm length extension solve the problem. Actually, the rear axle construction of Air-cooled Beetle requires a little ical, not so easy as imagined. I would like to do that tomorrow after the work on TOYOTA Caldina AZT-241W, alternator maintenance and serpentine belt replacement.
Though I have power and intention to do that, but physical strength does not follow after that. Just an elderly wail at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿