2019年2月28日木曜日

Residual period of time

The job or work whatever thing it might be, it would be rewarded if any result could be obtained no matter how it might be difficult to accomplish enough. Thinking work or body muscle one do not matter.
It's very tiresome way to spend my own time just with do nothing, some obsession by external factor do not make me feel so, but my own internal desire that spring up makes it. Some period of time with doing nothing may be necessary for human being, the activity in our brain is not always resting, it is proved by the researchers in Functional Brain Science. So, doing something actually and obtaining the result, not as a mere experience but as the truth and fact that is proved Scientifically based on Datum Analysis, I recommend the best way to avoid aging for Geriatric.
Sitting in front of TV with laughing on trifle ordinary matter that is scattering rumors uncertain pseudo information, this is my hatred situation at all. I make it a rule not to watch TV except weekly weather forecast. Especially, distorted opinion or propaganda by external neighbor's couturiers are prevailing in our country recently.
I prioritize communication by my own decision over one way broadcasting, any information should be gathered only by a personal choice, please avoid any brainwashing by the others including unintentional picture insertion among the programs, so to speak Subliminal Effect.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿