2013年8月23日金曜日

XH200 B-Vectra maintenace

The frontal total toe value was inspected on XH200 OPEL B-Vectra resulting exactly Zero with LASER pointer scaling device. Now my B-Vec is in ideal condition at all with Zero Thrust rear wheel alignment. The centricity of myself and the car coincide each other, it's a completely different world that's above words. Now I have done the same adjustments also on 11AD air-cooled VW 1302 Super Beetle, BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model and SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza. The conditions are the same if their drive train might be different each other, F/F, R/R, 4WD and F/R.
Though the way was longer and took me some period of time over 10 years, that is not so much once I come to be able to do that. I could studied much on the way, especially the experiences that could not be obtained until I did by myself, they are the treasures for me, not the result, because it's only a flag to show the destination.
Though I was relieved because I thought I had maintained XH200 OPEL B-Vectra in addition wheel alignment and geometric axle constructive adjusting are almost perfect, I found out some critical defect on the radiator mounting condition, downed and displaced. Over 10kg mass on the frontal overhung should affect on the steering response and transition if it was not fixed in a adequate way as designed. Probably, radiator mounting rubber bushes must have been destroyed and lost, judging from the displaced it's position. Any countermeasure way must be considered ASAP. I'll do that tomorrow afternoon.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿