2013年8月25日日曜日

Revolution

It rained cats & dogs last night and the distance thunder sounds are discerned this morning and it continues because of an Autumn rain front on Kansai area, but it would be cleared up this evening, relatively heavy rain fall like this might be a symptom to change Summer climate to Fall one, I feel some refreshing air early in the morning these days soon after the Japanese Buddhist memorial service ceremony of "Obon".
Almost of the works on the vehicles I am keeping now has been done, wheel alignment and axle constructive geometry adjustments at a microscopic revel and the confusing and hate works are waiting for me at new garage as a piled goods, just arrangement of huge moving luggage from the mountain villa that is now under destruction.

I'm trying to come up the next concept on my own future hobby life, how about come back to be a Model Airplane Flyer life? I'm keeping several planes since 25 years ago and construction kits also. The radio control system has remarkably improved, there is no risk of waves interferences. It's incredibly dreamy gospel, "No interference?!!", because all the lost planes while my practices were lost and broken just because of the reason not because of my mistakes. Remembering the passed hard memories, the same frequency wave had been transmitted as I had been using at that time, the number of planes exceed a hundred, all of them were pretty ones, I had frustrating thoughts on each miserable occasions. Shall I come back to a opened and wide grassy plains?  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿