2013年8月8日木曜日

The hottest 2 weeks

Though the Autumn season is come already on the calender, we will have to endure these hottest climate conditions for as long as more two weeks. Automatically, I will choose the way of air-conditioned train for my commuting only for the interval, because my 3 cars do not have effective cooling systems just out of order. Only the short period of 2 weeks through the year needs I want to have some automobile air conditioning system. Also I don't like to put myself in artificially cooled atmosphere, I pretend that I am not aware the disorders of car air conditioning.
As the system consisted with a compressor, a condenser, heavy plumbing hoses and evaporator occupies 20kg in the bonnet, removing all of the system would attain more agile steering reaction?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿