2013年8月28日水曜日

Depressing

A pile of old CDs appeared from my moving luggage and their playback of sounds reminds me of also passed good days while remembering the nostalgia, turning over my luggage in this opportunity is also a necessary attitude on earth. Arrangement of luggage would end relatively soon.

An injury I had on the tip of right index finger by accident few days ago is very harmful for my business, a small piece of sharp glass is inside. Thanks to some immediate application into the wound and additional oral administration of Tetracycline antibiotics prevented bacillus from infecting into my finger, but very inconvenient situation remains because the fundamental reason, foreign matter is not removed. It would be very difficult to operate the surgical field because of much bleeding, also I can use only the left side fingers, right side is an unmovable patient, how shall I do? Induration on the tip portion began to occur?  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿