2011年6月12日日曜日

Sunday but busy




The driver's seat was torn because of the hardening of epidermis influenced by 40 years change of over time, this is the inconvenience on VW 1302 Super Beetle .
Replacement parts are already prepared from Beetle House in Toyama.
The seat rail is opened in frontal portion, so removing seat is relatively easy from the cabin.
Today I'm occupied by miscellaneous.
I must have consultation in Kyoto fortune teller on replacing my own working place.

Fuel gauge keeps a bad amount in the cluster meter, showing whimsical.
I fulfilled the 40 L fuel tank in VW 1302 Super Beetle this morning, the stylus shows as a half amount of fuel and the position of stylus tip drifts between the level of empty to a half.
Anyway the defected parts must be identified, a signal sender unit, voltage generator, ill meter level adjustment or short or open circuit in the cluster meter? Highest possibility is owned by the mechanical voltage regulator that is just behind the center meter unit.
Probably this kind of error should have been overcome by the predecessors, air cooled VW owners.

Relatively long distance I went today, Osaka to Kyoto and returned to Eastern Osaka by way of Route 1, about 300km.
Thanks to the replacement of clutch operating lever into longer one, I do not have any problem on my left knee and leg.

As a symbol of rainy season, I came across with Hydrangea macrophylla in full bloom around Kintetsu Eiwa station. Also the imported one, probably first time for me, checking later.


















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿