2010年12月29日水曜日

Staying at home

Though I got up 5:15 in the morning as usual, my back aches.
I feel better stay in bed all day long doing nothing. In accordance with aging the health recovery takes time, so too much working hard is not favorable.
I'm planning about the fuel copper pipe line holdings on VW 1302 Super Beetle, clumping with some piece of wood would be better. About the horn with no action, the circuitry or the horn part itself must be known previously as the cause.
Bare in mind that the ball recirculating steering gear box has no way to be replaced into new part because no production nor resale nowadays in the market only for right handled model of 1302 Super Beetle. Then some prevention must be performed on the wear of this gear box applying some anti wear material would be the better, Microron?

The reason why I prefer the mechanical and electric field to another ones like psychological mystery is easy to access to the conclusion if my intentions is on a straightforward way. No complications there though it may accompanied with physiologic difficulties.

The diagnosis by professional internal medicine revealed my lung has no problem and clear & clean. Some nurse informed me of the geriatrics patient with Respiratory disease showing no sign, no fever nor inflammations and sometimes come to the result too late.
I had some bad experiences to have inhalation of garage dust histories twice in very near pasts, leading to the anxiety that the X-Ray film shows blacky shape at pneumatic tissue portions.
Anyway all the anxiety was wiped out and the inconvenience of my body condition comes from just fatigues for this year. Taking rest without any physical movement is the first to health recovery.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿