2010年12月30日木曜日

JP C segment


I just gave up to have excessive desires on newly designed C segment automobile produced by TOYOTA. I realized the limitation on rear arm supporting design with too much compliance. However precisely I might adjust and set the wheel alignments and constructive geometries, astringent steering was not obtained, NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz was the automobile. But no body of my friend complaint about this uncertain and pointless steering reaction, if the car goes straight. So, I was obliged to change my beliefs on automobile's steering reactions.
Recent tire change on BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model with Impreza GC8 GDB suspension from Eco tire to Bridgestone POTENZA RE-01 realized me of the importance of compliance balance and rubber application with various hardness. Even a small rubber parts replacement into different hardness causes tremendous changes of axle compliances.
It's easy to imagine that the rubber hardness setting has been performed by the factory test drivers with desperate efforts because they were paied because of the tasks to serve the new model betting the future of their company.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿