2010年12月5日日曜日

Ascertain my intention




Yuko Arimori strong Olympic Malathon runner said in her lecture that the strong will and the effort to keep it all the time are the key to realize own dream in any field and it's not so difficult if the circumstances above could be satisfied.
Servicing on VW 1302 Beetle is relatively behind because of my back pain and cold weather, so re-ascertaining of my will may be necessary on new commer old Beetle.
Do I have strong enough intention to restore this 40 years old car?
Do I really have patience to continue much tasks from now as long as half a year?
My health condition would be kept well considering my age?
In my circumstance is it possible to continue this restoring work?
My intention for these 10 years is very simple that making the automobile go straight without unnecessary steering adjustments, if there are cars having tendencies to go right or left sides. By establishment of fundamental suspension geometries and precise wheel alignments could be realized by self-invented special devices , finding out reliable scaling point and eliminations of uncertainty mainly caused by deformable rubber constructing parts.
Do I apply the same procedures on VW 1302 Beetle?
I would reply in positive answers on the questions above.
Careful considerations on 1302 Beetle's trans-axle led me know the truth that the axle construction is very similar with that of vehicles nowadays, so the designing had been constructed and established as a finished one, so careful and precise scaling and adjusting of axle geometry and wheel alignment would show wonderful performances in future for me.
A had an opportunity to have dinner with my long lasting and intimate friend.
One of them is enthusiast driving Porsche Cayman with mid-mounting and water-cooled flat 6 motor, he had some complaint on the wheel alignment and no way to find out the engineer to adjust firmly in Japan.
There are quite a few person could do that all over the world, so I believe.
I wanna ask the same question, who and where except factory researching labo on earth?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿