2010年12月28日火曜日

Severe condition

The business work in my lab finishes today, I'll be free 12 hours later with worst body condition, no stopping hiccough since last evening.
This cold weather makes me have some suspicion on global warming of the Earth.
About the restoring 40 years old VW 1302 Super Beetle, almost of replacement parts to be exchanged into new ones are prepared for this holiday's works.
Judging from the reliable weather forecasting, almost of holidays are occupied by severe conditions ones. I must do servicing enduring windy, snowy and cold out side works. I make it a rule to take the situation as better than do nothing in spite of bad circumstances.
How about setting the D-Day on the end of coming January or on the beginning of February, Legal Inspection Test day obtaining license plates.
Almost of mechanical performances have acquired by finishing brake system, for the next horn and stopping lamp are waiting for me as electrical wiring checking. Yes, special mechanism of wind screen washer must be checked also, trumpet mark for horn button and sift position illustration must be drawn on the shift knob or on the ash tray.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿