2010年8月27日金曜日

Emotional stability

Two weeks absense of mine realized me how the fact affects on my emotional condition, finding some sign of the disease, so to speak "Depression". Though I was like another person on this problem, I could think over the aged mental disease as myself.
Once I had some friends, good couple, he run away to another girl, then the female fell into "Depression" disease, changed her personality completely.
Rapidly changing evironment, lack of usual daily stimulation and wounded mind may cause emotional disease, "Depression".

At last 200 years old geriatric appeared on earth ! Of course it's only on the family resister with no survival possibility. Unnecessary payments were already performed and not a little illegal peoples would be punished according to the Law.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿