2010年8月15日日曜日

Affinity

To tell the truth I've been interested in air- cooled Beetle these days, experienced car in younger days. But new commer, NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz has enough capability to discourage such kind of hope, because there are many similarities in size, weight, motor size and designing concept, of course the motor mounting position and driving wheel position are different each other, rear engine and rear drive, front engine and front drive nowadays.
I felt some snese of nostalgia whe I drive Vitz for the first time with high eye position, I did know why and where it came from, because the drive feel of Vitz is so sophisticated as to feel like driving higher model. Later considerations remembered me good young days. Also pretty and qute faces of my girl friend came up behind the eyelids.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿