2010年8月8日日曜日

Annual visiting

Preparations for annual visiting my graves are ready, 22 floral tributes utilizing my garden plants were hand made by my head quarter.
My son came back from working place to attend the ceremony together,turning back today.
Though I don't believe any prayers and curses, these kind of customs and traditions of ancestor worship should be continued.
I have known some strategy by the manager of an individual Buddhist Temple, giving some privilege to use small space free with the duty as one of the officials, paying some amount of money every month and in addition on special season, an obit and the Bon Festival.
Change of generation in the management of the individual temples produces different perceptions.
Then where shall we a grave ?
However concrete it may be it'll be perished in 50 billion years.
Because the Sun would disappear by supernova explosion.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿