2021年7月1日木曜日

Next moving object, Boat Race!

I'm going to shoot photo of boat race at Amagasaki or Suminoe as a requirement of Photo School. Horse race was the object last time, next would be an also moving object, both of them are gambling?Though I had made up my mind to shoot it with heavy old Minolta 300 mm /5.6 Manual focusing lens, I had a gospel to borrow SONY 200300 Zoom Auto focusing lens. Comparing those long focus lenses, I really realized that half a century period time has passed since I had bought old Minolta telephoto lens. To tell the truth, I was at a loss how to solve the problem of strange color production such as purple or green color those do not exist actually. Axis color aberration and Multiple color aberration are the reason without doubt. I though it ashame to hand on those work filled with aberrations, how should I do? But now, I'm armed with the most sophisticated weapons, SONY A9 and FE 200600 zoom lens. With all these equipment, I must obtain the most effective result in stead! To tell the truth, I have no experience to rely on SONY Auto focusing system at all?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿