2021年7月14日水曜日

Little time is left for me!

I've been interested in function and lesions in Prostate Gland these days because I came up to the predominant age, the memory studied as a student half a century ago almost disappeared like nothing but I remember the face and voice tone of the lecturer relatively clearly. The related memory comes up in my mind when nostalgic word or researcher's name appears. I'm not in complete memory loss condition at that time as it still remains in fragment. Consequently, I spend almost of the time in front of the LCD communicating with some specific Websites prepared by University and related research institutes. The information there is endless if include researching and experimental level's one. My residual period of life time cannot cover them as a matter of fact. The time to start studying is that you realize your residual time is too short to master something, it is said so in some Religion. A day passes so quickly at all. "Les, miserable!" The tiger appeared in front of me!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿