2021年7月27日火曜日

Manual focusing procedure

Obtaining the images with stories and dramas is really difficult for ordinary amateur photographer. Before departure, I must determine what to shoot and remind me of what to declare with it. Just shooting by random hitting will be in vain however hard I might try under the scorching Sun. Relying all the camera setting on automatic pre-setting condition often fail, because I rely on the unreliable matter trying to make it as easy as possible. So, I make it a rule to shoot in Manual mode setting, checking every value one by one before shooting is the purpose, among them I sertain the critical focusing point by my naked eye, so to speak manual focusing not automatic one, magnifying into 10X in EVF is so reliable reminding me of my good days with focusing on the Pint glass of 4X5 format utilizing a Loupe. If I think about the inconvenience of the past, now myself is like a Dragonfly floating in a Paradise of another world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿