2021年7月17日土曜日

Midsummer arrived!

Cicadas start to cry this morning for the first time this year that makes me feel we went into the hottest Summer season, hearing stimulation is more effective to realize the situation. Training my own capability in shooting photography, I payed attention to the moment to push down the shutter button. Where is my consciousness at that critical jiffy trice, tip of pointing finger, electric switch inside of camera, imaging surface, focusing lens, light source through lens construction, shooting object, the whole atmosphere, image on back camera LCD with finished work or in front of LCD at home making image correction? Before that, what kind of requirement must be fulfilled, I mean what should be thought over before triggering? Doing it just because I felt something unusual without deeper consideration is not enough to impress viewers in front of your work. It must include narrative drama that anyone can immediately understand without explanation. Though I declared as if I have realized all, pretending I can do all, I just come to the level to see how difficult it will be to master the requirement. My own endeavor will start now with sweat on my brow.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿