2018年6月10日日曜日

Unknown Landing Thing

A beautiful colored insect was taking a rest on the wall surface this morning, I don't know it by name and where it came from. The shape, figure and coloring of their living thing is nothing but an art. Probably the construction of the exoskeleton must be fine and the muscles, nerves and synapses are well designed inside, also it has an indispensable capability to inherent its specific Genome Information to it's next generation.
I'm looking forward to find out some suitable good coloring design to be imitated for my model airplane.
Whenever I verify designing and coloring on the natural living things such as beautiful insects and Tropical fishes, I never recognize their functional beauty without surprise.
By the way, who made this?  What's the purpose of this living thing to have appeared on the Earth? How long it's life circle would be repeated and continued? Before that, why I myself is living on the Earth, what is the necessity of Lives here? I know that our business to produce the next generation and have I my son actually. Still now I have the Question.
If I was an artist, I would try to find the way in the natural living things to establish my standing point of view.
And my critical goal would be overcoming the "Natural" by my work.
Though my desire is not well performed enough even after 68 years interval.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿