2018年6月18日月曜日

Gas supply stopped

Recent Gas Supply meter has safety auto cut off mechanism and it was activated by the shake caused by the Earthquake this morning.
Automatically hot water supply stopped in my house, in addition bathing room has also problem, no hot water.
Thanks to the description in Osaka Gas HP, I could recover it's original function safe.
The fact that the telephone line connected with the dealer is so crowded, not a few people must be in trouble of no Gas supply.
Anyway, the natural disaster like this morning influences to many directions.
Workers and students must have some tremendous inconveniences because of stopped traffic.
My friend told me that the bridge on Yodo River is so crowed with the pedestrians unusually, and even now Hankyu Kyoto line is not activated.
Some system must had been destroyed on the rail way, I hope it would be recovered next morning with my best thanks for the desperate effort by the workers in the maintenance area.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿