2018年6月1日金曜日

A tiny art

I found out a small insect in my garden this morning with 1.5 cm length.
Very small as it was, it had an artistic beauty, however hard I might try, I would not be able to imitate it, it's functional art is far above my imagination.
It appeared in front of me overcoming many hardships, the possibility to born might have been very small.
It can fly in the sky with superior controlling and it would contribute to produce it's next generation.
It's body construction must be fine inside, the muscles are well controlled by nerves coming from it's brain. No one can make like this but the God.
It's color and pattern are above words, just fine.
I hope this living thing would last till it's Gene transfer would be done safe with coming across with a heterosexual friend.
I feel happy whenever I find out unknown living thing whatever it might be.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿