2018年6月18日月曜日

Earthquake at Osaka this morning

Earthquake broke out this morning at Osaka area with M5.9 degree and all the traffic is out of order now. Emergency vehicles are running about with warning siren. My family must have remembered the huge Earthquake happened few years ago involving thousands of victims, Hanshin Awaji Big Disaster. The infrastructures around my living place were destroyed at that time, abominable memories.
All the railroad are stopped and some of the train did on the way with fully burdened in this commuting time zone. Not a few workers and students in the train must have influenced inconveniently.
My son took the way to go to the working place by bike without hesitation.
Probably the road traffic is crowded unusually, so I determined not to go outside today unnecessarily.
No harm was obtained in my living place but I'm anxious about my working room, many things are put and hug here and there.
I hope no damage would not be recognized when I visit there.
An unexpected affair happens any time, what must be done before the disaster occurs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿