2018年5月27日日曜日

R/C Golden Age meeting at Toyooka in Hyogo Pref.

I have participated in Radio Control model airplane Golden Age meeting at Toyooka in Northern Hyogo prefecture, that was held for two days.
My airplane was PILOT Ace B with high wing construction, it means that the construction is not so convenient for required maneuver among admirable Golden Age stunt models such as Mach, Curare, Olive, Fuji, Marabu, Thunder bird, Quick Fly and so on. No other participant but me brought any high wing type model at all.
My desperate effort got 7th place in spite of a bad score yesterday. To tell the truth, I had a primitive mistake, the rudder servo was reversed that had been replaced into an another product because of the fracture of the body case part.
Consequently, any rudder directional adjustment was forbidden at all in Rudder reversed condition, this is why my bad score yesterday, I feel shame so much about this affair.
In addition, OS 32 FX had some worn symptom that had been obtained at 1,700 yen as a junk, difficulty in finger flip starting because of compression leak, but it worked fine in 2 actual game, no prepared motor starter machine was called for starting.
Though I was enjoying to participate in the meeting just as one of an applicant, I was obliged to be a Judge except my number.
As I could not escape in to some shading place because of the reason, I was burned like a reddish Octopus, my face now is reddish as if I am a drunk.
An ordinary judge checks the maneuver score inviting the deductive pointing method, but I did it by additional point method, so all the score that I did is relatively higher than another judges.
Thanks to the Organizer, Mr. Okamoto of the Golden Age meeting we all could enjoy all the time as long as 2 days with the bottom of our hearts.
We all would give him our best wishes and thanks, and we hope this kind of interesting meeting would be continued so long.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿