2014年6月1日日曜日

Farewell to my lovely car!

Six buyers are coming soon to do the appraisal on SUBARU BRZ, it is thrown away because of it's unacceptable bad ride. In addition, my BC7 Legacy LSi US model would be done at the same time. But, remember here that the reason for throwing away BC7 is not because of any drawback but because I wanna change something in my own car life.  My exclusive car would be SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza that has been used only 25,000km. This Altezza was about to thrown away at the cheapest price by a heartless former owner who is leading lives together with me. It is too good to be deserted, in Japanese, "Mottainai".  Though I spent 4,000,000 yen ten years ago for SXE10 Altezza, the presented amount by the used car dealer now was only 150,000 yen, how come?
Today, all the SUBARU brand automobiles have disappeared in front of us, they all went taken off by the trader.
Something would change tomorrow, so I believe.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿