2014年6月3日火曜日

Conceptual transition

I have long been bearing in my mind that I should never get into bigger model model motor than 10cc as a combustion cylindrical bulk because of the old regulation till about 30 years ago. And I was suppressing my internal desire to get into more bigger model airplanes, the bigger the model becomes the more stable flight is promised in accordance with the scientific theory of Reynolds number. I had the wagon the day before yesterday, the beginning of this phenomena had been triggered by purchasing of "Deca Air" by Hokusei model Co. in Kobe from my intimate friend with the same occupations each other and the necessity occurred to by newer bigger power source for that---I happened to bid an used OS 160FX at 1/3 price of new. Consequently, they are waiting for my next efforts to fly bigger model airplane. I feel I'm sinking into the quagmire of the chronic disease lasting since my childhood no way to be corrected nor to be healed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿