2014年6月15日日曜日

Gold-Wing 3D acro MXS-R flight

I saw Gold-Wing MXS-R 30cc acrobatic model fly at our home ground Iga-Ueno model plane port, it was the first flight for it and helped I the pilot to start OS 33cc gas motor because he was at a loss for loosing the first combustion. Just a throttle opening a half was enough to the fuel came into the passenger port of the disk rotary valve when the starter motor was operated. The character of MXS-R was stable on rolling direction but not for pitching direction because of shorter tail moment arm, so designed to make acrobatic flight. As a matter of fact, my forecast that the lack of tail length makes it difficult to utilize it for F3A pattern maneuver competition, this is why no F3A flyer appears on the magazine with the 3D acrobatic planes almost of all are made in China manufacturers, this is the reason of very cheap price, 1/10 compared with the ordinary F3A fabricated ones. I'm sure that I would be an outstanding applicant for the competitions with a tail extended 3D acrobatic plane. I wanna see the friends faces that every one is surprised so much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿