2014年6月16日月曜日

Measures

Wounded baby sparrow kept in my closed garage since yesterday because of some head hitting accident has taken off vigorously this morning. I hope it would live long in future. Even a wild small bird, it is nothing but a precious life defined by God.

Some convenient material supply by K-Factory in Tokyo made it possible to reinforce the main wing central part, where the most important for any airplanes because the part is the very specific point to be bent and screwed while playing maneuver. 2 players were applied on Sukhoi Su-31. Waiting overnight, the impregnate material of Polyester became hardened enough to proceed to the next step.

I just remembered yesterday at flying port in Kizu some very important observation while the flight of Gold-Wing MXS-R 30cc acro B type model, "Flutter Phenomena" on elevator while straight speed flight! Of course I know that is the critically destructive strong power to destroy the airplane in pieces! I wanna put some hypothesis on this problem that it might be brought by a special design of the elevator construction to reduce the load on the elevator servos. So, I must press my head to reconstruct all of the elevators originally designed as a 3D acrobatic use, because I'm going to utilize them for not 3D but for F3A pattern maneuver competition. Anyway, I had a very good opportunity to check and see actually what will happen if the slow 3D acro model were obliged to do at higher speed. Anyway, it was a very good day to obtain much information to proceed to constructions of my F3A model airplanes in future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿