2014年6月14日土曜日

Endeavor





The cause of malfunction of OS 32F motor was found at last, fuel pressure leak at the 3H carburetor spray bar part. Hardened O shape rubber ring sealer was the criminal. This conclusion way obtained after disassembling all the fuel supply line including inside of the fuel tank and naturally all the rubber parts, fuel tank rubber cap also. After the countermeasures like these, smooth operation from lo-middle-hi speed was obtained on the test bench. Now, I'm prepared to burden this 32 motor system on Rookie 20 without any anxiety.

I should know why this fracture happened on the extended silicon exhaust tube immediately after I had recognized few days ago. I found some vibration deformation thickness change of the tube at a specific portion, exactly the same position as before! It is clear that there exist any exhaust interference that is an unique phenomenon that is utilized as a Tuned Pipe method. Remembering the past, the fuel main needle position was very unstable being influenced by pipe-in and pipe-out condition, this is why I was at a loss where the angle position of the needle valve should had been? As the adjustment of YS regulator system and lowest mixture tightening needle valve for slow mixture were almost fixed, I would be a successful flyer next opportunity.

As a big news, I bid big model airplanes the other day 30cc gas powered Gold Wing MXS-R. Breitling and Type B with 1910mm wing span, I'm going to come back to F3A field competition, the participation would be next year. I'll train myself to pass the exam to obtain the right to attend to All Japan F3A. OS 160FX motor has chosen as a power source for them and YS fuel pressure system would be applied to ensure constantly stable fuel pressure. Know-How and technology to do that have been piled enough for over 40 years.

I'm invited into Electric power source application by the chief of OS production engineer, so, one of MXS-R would be modified into an Electric Powered airplane that dependent on their technical support, judging from an information by young manufacture flyer Mr.H****, he is now making desperate efforts to make a suitable software for EP reduction system to meet with F3A competition uses. Also, I have some promise with the representative of the division of the company to be given the worthy datum with SD card for FUTABA 18MZ system.
Anyway, my way to the participation to F3A field is broadly and widely opened for me, as a next step, my own tough efforts are waiting from now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿