2014年2月11日火曜日

Leitz copy stand

Leitz copy stand lasts me as long as 40 years since silver salt period of time. This Leitz genuine product was supplied for Leicaflex users in the world at that time, but still now the accuracy of the main pole verticality and the stage flatness still remains through almost the half-century. I'm surprised to know the quality control of products produced by Ernst Leitz GmBH at that time. Not a few German Leitz products are still kept by myself, all of them still satisfy my difficult desire that hard to please. It goes without writing that the quality of their superb lenses at all, now Leica M lenses, a few Visoflex lenses and those of R ones, 2 M-Summicron 50, M-Summilux 50, M-Elmarit 90, Tele-Elmar 135, Elmar 135, Hektor 135, V-Macro Elmar 65, Summar 120, V-Telyt 180, V-Telyt 280, R-Macro Elmarit 60, R-Elmarit 135, R-Apo Summicron 180, R-Apo Telyt 280 and so on, they are all my favorite treasures.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿