2014年2月22日土曜日

Improved VW1302 Super Beetle

From the beginning I have been setting my heart on the performance of the old VW air-cooled 1600cc Boxer motor does not run at higher rotation because of OHV design that might invite some hesitation to gain higher rotation, but an improvement on ignition constructive design just applying semiconductor in the in the primary coil circuitry proved my selfish consideration was completely out of focus. The transient property to higher rotation is comfortable enough to satisfy myself! In another words, the character of my VW1302 Super Beetle has completely changed from dull and lazy boy into a young crisp Parisian, how come?
On the other hand, an energetic motor transformed by newly invited semiconductors in the ignition system revealed some lack of potential in the axle constructive design that has too movable and soft rubber bushes. Anyway, the principle that the total balance is indispensable at all, any reinforcement on one part in the vehicle design causes some destruction of the originally designed total balance, realized I again this fact last night.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿