2014年2月3日月曜日

Consideration



Even a small model gas motor for beginners OS25LA gives me some precious opportunities to examine much deeper on the condition of combustion. In spite of additional 0,20mm thickness gasket application, still vanish production does not stop between piston and cylinder walls surfaces, especially on the portion between the side ports, note here, this economic motor has not main shnuerle ports but 2 side ports only, so this port designing must be a sensational affair, not a few researched must have been done by OS factory engineers?
But, found out I some description in Wikipedia about the uneven heat temp. distribution in the Shnuerle ported cylinder. Additional port forming there is in my imagination? Many description and articles are shown in the Web site, so, I have world wide opened biggest library here in front of my LCD with internet condition!

One of my old friend kindly gave me JR Explorer model for free of charge, this is an old new stock of his fabrications. So, the time would be relatively near future to come back this model airplane F3A field.
Too much care and kindness by circumstantial friend might make me spoilt child neglecting self efforts.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿