2014年2月1日土曜日

11AD Beetle repaired thorughly!



Removing spark plug #4, I found out that no sparking was triggered at all in spite of some fuel smell remained inside. My VW 11AD Super Beetle has not been serviced on the contact-breaker point gap as long as over 10,000km running. Before finding out the criminal of the affair this time, replacing procedures were done, a capacitor on the spark distributor, a spark coil and distributor assy. Even a trifle physical phenomena, too narrow contact point by melting down can cause fatal phenomena like this. Any way, replacing several keeping replacement parts had some good opportunity to be checked their healthy performances. Remember that Super Beetle I am keeping is basically different from recent automobile, fully mechanically controlled at all, so, periodical maintenance are indispensable at all. Now my babe has recovered original good condition. I don't know why my nose holes are so blacky after car maintenance?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿