2014年2月13日木曜日

Smallest but excellent performance

Crowded tube arrangement shows this Rooky 10 and OS 25LA has some unusual fuel supply system. Thank to YS fuel injection utilizing crank case primary compression pressure, very stable pressurized fuel supply is performed whatever attitude an airplane might take, such as rising up and down, spin or avalanche with no anxiety of power down nor motor stopping phenomena. Rising up without any stall stress makes me possible to draw F3A-P15 pattern with this smallest Rooky10 trainer airplane? I wanna show the incredible scenery in front of the top flyers in the field, I would do that with confidence. Also this over-powered Rooky10 would distribute a good opportunity to control this at the most adequate slow speed all through drawing the pattern. Only highest speed and lowest motor rotations were actually used over 30 years ago, but now the slow speed silent stunt is popular and prevailing, so the motor controlling technology is required in P15. Hopeful motivation to be an applicant of the future contests comes up in my mind, I do not accept any situation like being guided by other persons especially by the production company engineer's one, I enjoy myself on my way just with surprising the factory engineers. As an another story, OS 32F has fully disassembled and maintained with applying pressure nipple at the usual portion for preparing next step to burden in Rooky20, procedures would be exactly the same as Rooky10. As for my regretting matter, very important part of YS pressure regulator block is missing, so must I fabricate it by myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿