2013年2月12日火曜日

Warm encounters

I visited the photographic art exhibition by "Sharaku 2008" as a stranger at OSAKA Station Building #2 on fifth floor, as for my surprise I was so treated as warm and polite utmost. One of the group explained me finely about the work, it's photographer and also the concept of the group, the age of the person must be around 70. I could easily guess his dear personalty and his attitude made me feel to participate in the group work. Then I asked myself that could I do the same as him, not so easy task to explain so carefully with kindness as he did to me? I must study on his way of life.

Also visited I Recital Shigin and Sword Dance held at Kumin Center of Ikuno-ku OSAKA and had I an opportunity to talk friendly with one of performer, around 80 years old living in Nara City who is active as an volunteer commentary for Nara sight seeing visitors about the History of Nara Asuka. His knowledge could make guess his deeper life experiences he had been in and study much from him in the connection of minds each other. After all, we could saw a consensus on the end of our lives, we should go to heaven without any troubling to self-families, just saying good night and no-waking up in the next morning. This is the best way to go up, don't you think? 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿