2013年2月9日土曜日

Minolta MD ZOOM 35-70



Minolta MD ZOOM 35-70mm/3,5 lens has obtained by chance through YaHoo Auction at very cheep roce  1,000 yen the other day and been modified to adopt on EOS mount as usual. It appeared and sold in the Auction at a cheapest price as a junk lens, I tuned it on the aim as it must be in good condition without any chestnut lane trace, yes, my imagination was to the point and no competitor appeared! It arrived at me in almost MINT condition just with small mold invasion that was easily cleaned by me. Bingo!
As a matter of fact, all the iris controlling mechanical construction combined with original Minolta SLR body has thoroughly removed on this ZOOM 35-70 lens, because the iris open and close function is dictated by iris control ring directly. As for the critical discrepancy on flange back discrepancy 0,5 mm was easily compensated by loosening and tightening the 3 small rocking screws on frontal surface of focusing ring as shown in the picture.
As I have often tried several zoom lenses including Angenieux models while silver salt period, I could not obtain any good results on the photo works if compared with conventional fixed focal length lenses. Now, I can compare them on LCD as digital datum applying indispensable software, "Photoshop", and my perception on Zoom lenses has just changed recently. Probably there must be any compatibility with reproducing lenses, projector lense or developping one? Consequently, I don't have enough experiences on Zoom lens in carrier, as a next step, I'm going to enjoy mastering Minolta new comers belatedly. It is true that this pretty MD 35-70/3,5 Zoom lens would be used long and continued from now. I must refrain from doing like this by now, because modified Minolta MC and MD adopting onto Canon EOS mount have been increased in number day by day, it looks like my past incarnation, bad hobby habit.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿