2013年2月28日木曜日

Airfoil

I'm going to change subject of my hobby this year, because I have done well on automobiles as long as 12 years and on the camera equipment modifications those are almost over soon. The direction to be aimed at is "Airfoil" based on aerodynamics and hydrodynamics and related "Vortex generator". I want to reproduce the phenomenon on Radio Controlled Model Airplane and to obtain various datum to be analyzed. These are the very desire that I had been stored in my heart from my youth.
Though I'm working now as a active duty and weekdays are fully occupied by my business, I'll do that in very near future after the alternation of generation would be attained by my son. Spectacular advances must have done by the researcher in the scientific  field also in Radio communication technology. I'm looking forward to going into the field deeper as one of my hobby for a  geriatric person. The model airplane would be designed as a shoulder wing, motor set in carburetor upright position and motor capacity with 25 cube/inches.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿