2013年2月25日月曜日

Holiday home

A friendly neighbor made it possible to have a good circumstance as a holiday home for me giving a suitable parking place and it was an unexpected and unhoped for joy, because the place is broad and wide enough space to maintain my automobiles including wheel alignment and axle constructive geometries. Consequently, I'm busy for transferring garages and all the instrument settled on former villa place. Long kept villa in the mountain side would be sold away because of no future hopeful advantages. Now, I'm capable to service for my automobiles in closed condition without any external interferences like animals, cats, dogs, weasels nor mice. Wide and broad space makes me released from any stresses. In addition, the concrete floor finishing is relatively flat, so a little efforts would be required to establish ground level that is an indispensable requirement for precise wheel alignment and axle construction geometry measurement and adjustment. Accumulation of fundamental and steady efforts like this would be of a great help to bear sweet fruit for me.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿