2010年10月25日月曜日

Servicing started


So many tasks must be overcome before legal inspection, replacement parts, critically damaged parts recovery and precise adjustments. Probablly it'll be very unlikely to finish them within this year. No obligations exists to make haste to perform these tasks on VW 1302 Super Beetle produced on 40 years ago.
Though brake systems were established yesterday by cleaning up wheel cylinders, the inconveniences in steering linkage were found, the defected parts appears increasing in number one by one and day after day as servicing processes go forward.
I've already made up my mind not to desert the renewal workings, never throw away on the way.

About 1mm thickness sediment was found when disassembled left frontal brake drum for wheel cylinder checking. The physical property of the layer was like hard baked cookie, the phenomena imagined me of pilling out of brake fluid between brake shoe and drum slipping surface. I've never experienced this kind of trouble so miserable as to imagine the careless former user, a geriatric woman?

How often does this 40 years old VW Beetle put me being at a loss coming across to horrible situations in future? It's OK no problem because I wanted her to come to me, anything are permissible.
By the way, I found out the simmilar person in Web site doing on 1303 '75, not a layman like me but a specialized professional as auto-mechanics. Even such an experienced person spends time for few years for restoring Beetle, then taking time for her must be acceptable from general standing point of view, so I take my time enough to satisfy by myself for the time being.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿