2010年10月13日水曜日

Reduction in number


I've a planning to keep my cars because of the differences between driving trains.

*Frontal engine and rear driving:
SXE-10 TOYOTA Alteza(Being used by my wife)

*Frontal engine and frontal driving:
XH200 Opel B-Vectra
EP-82 TOYOTA Starlet
NCP-10 TOYOTA Vitz

*Frontal engine and all wheel driving:
BC-7 SUBARU Legacy LSi
BE-BLE SUBARU B4 3L(Being used by my son)

*Rear engine and rear driving:
AD-11 Volks Wagen Super Beetle

Now I'm obliged to reduce my cars in number because I can drive only one automobile at the same time.

Some professional engineer specialized in automobile trans-axle mechanisms has come to talk about very professional districted region of research of Control Mechanism, System sensitivity, Robust Control! How come ? Is he crazy? It's merely on a YaHoo Forum site?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿